Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello parents,
We have started Benchmark assessments this week.  I will be using the scores to determine grouping and instruction as well as to measure individual student growth throughout the school year.

I have entered grades into the MISI online gradebook.  I also sent home information about logging on.  You should be able to see grades 24 hours after I post them, so check over the weekend.

Also, several of you have told me that you have had trouble commenting on the posts.  I will look into that and let you know if I find a solution.  For now, we'll just hold off on the extra credit.  Hopefully I will get it figured out soon, because I like the idea of the kids interacting with the blog with you at home.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

-Mrs. Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment