Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello parents,

ISTEP went well!  I feel confident that the students did their best and showcased what they know.  I know you will be anxious to get results, as will I, but I don't want anyone too worried or stressed, especially the kids.  They all did their best, and that's what counts!

There is no homework or tests this week.  But the science project is still due Friday.  Be sure to practice at home, I should be able to tell that the presentation is rehearsed.  2.5-3 minutes. Make sure they include the following:

-the question they investigated or what the project is about
-the materials or references they used
-the steps they took
-what they learned

Bring in any visual aids, props, technology that you need! It is fine to use notes or posters etc.

If you feel you do not have enough time to complete the project and prepare for the presentation, please email me.  I would rather them be done well. So just let me know if you need an extension.

Thanks,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment